Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yay! I'm a hostess for HouseParty.com

I am excited to share that I have finally been chosen to be a hostess for a HouseParty.com event! The Durex® Girl Talk™ House Party™: Valentine’s Day Edition!

I'm really looking forward to this event! If you're not familiar with the website http://www.houseparty.com/, when you host a House Party you're a VIP: You get sneak previews of the best TV shows, free stuff, and the best offers out there on the things we (or at least I!) really like. The best part is, it's all totally FREE! If you'd like me to send you a referral I'll be happy to - just let me know!

I've applied for several more food-related events (because who doesn't love to eat?!) but for now I'm very excited and honored to have been chosen to host this party.

Other than that, I'm currently getting my weekly fix of the RHWOBH (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills). This cast (and ATL) are probably my favs. I love the watch the drama of their lives unfold, especially knowing I am only a spectator!

That's all for now! :)

No comments: