Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Me + LOST = BFF

LOST and I are BFFs... I'm just sayin'. I'm in my 4th go-round of watching all the episodes and I still love it just as much, if not more, than the first time.

Also... random... if I had played the LOST "numbers" in the Mega Millions lottery last night I would have won $150. Ha! Not much, but I would take it!!! The LOST numbers matched 4 out of the 6 actual winning numbers. Next time, I'll go with my gut, and play those numbers on a big jackpot! So don't copy me, ok? :)



Back to LOST. If you watch it, you'll know what I'm talking about, but in Season 5, why is Sun the only one left on the plane (of the Oceanic 6) after it crashes again on the island? Everyone else is "zapped" out and are placed in different areas of the island. I guess it was necessary to do in order to continue the story line of she and Jin trying to meet back up, but it still seems like an "off" part of the story. Oh well; it makes for sweet TV.

As a side note, I also really like Juliet and Sawyer together... adorable. Too bad it gets ruined/halted when the rest of the crew shows up.

At least it would be pretty darn sweet to land in the 70's and get to relive that groovy time and drive a hippy bus! Maybe I should do some artwork inspired by this show, since I love it so much?!

No comments: