Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Junkmail, Schmunkmail

I thought I'd share this with you today for a little giggle! I received the following "junk" email yesterday from "Madison"....whoever that is? ha. Here's what she had to say:



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Madison
To: Undisclosed
Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 3:54:26 PM
Subject: Fwd: Go Arizona

----- Forwarded Message -----

Subject: : Go Arizona

I am a legal citizen and I must show my ID when:

1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchaes on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
5. Nothing will induce me to take his hand. I think his coming down here disgraceful. He knows perfectly well why.
6. When donating blood.

I guess we as citizens of the United States are the minority!!

absurd a project as that of reforming the YAHOO race in this

to blessings, and the kindliest and truest heart that beats, these form his PHILLY. Supposing a man's digging spuds in that field with a long spade, and
~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooookay.... what in the world. I find it odd that someone even took the time to write this out and then send it as spam. The real question is, what are they trying to accomplish with this "email"? After reading #5 I just started laughing because it's all so pointless. Thanks for the entertainment, anyway!

Have you received anything as odd as this? I bet so, so feel free to share!

No comments: