Monday, January 7, 2008

I am feeling...

Irritated......... and I just wanted to share it. People have bad memories and it's annoying.

On a brighter note.... Megan is coming this afternoon and we are going to head to the mall for a while before our weekly MK training meeting tonight. I also got a fabulous new team member over the weekend and I'm so excited to start working with her! Hoping for a few more new ones tonight so we can get the month off to a great start!

Over the weekend I got my career-car insurance paperwork in the mail. That tells me the new free car I earned will be here any time now! I cannot wait to sell my gas hog and start driving that adorable G6.

I don't really keep track of days of the week anymore but since today is Monday I guess I should get some work done! I'll let you know how that goes for me. :)

No comments: