Saturday, December 29, 2007

My first post...

Feeling a bit bored, not sleepy... so I'm creating a blog. I know how much I like to read up on old friends, so I'll do you all a favor and allow you to read up on me! I know you're thrilled... you don't have to tell me!

I suppose I can start by telling you about my day, well I guess now it was yesterday (Friday) to entertain you.

I've found recently that I'm really bad at keeping up with the time. I used to be the master of getting everywhere 5 min. early and knowing exactly where I was going. Just in the past 2 months, though, I've really seen that change. Now I'm the person that's always 5-10 min. late and look up directions 2 seconds before I walk out the door (which is probably why I'm always late!). That is definitely something I'm going to start working on. I've also started this really bad cycle of staying up too late... I mean obscenely late. I'm going to try to work on that too, starting 2nite... I'll try to get in the bed before 2am.

So about today... I was planning to let the sunlight wake me up this morning; however there was none and I overslept... ha. I did have a wonderful appointment with a new Mary Kay customer and I really enjoyed getting to know her better. My best friend miss Ann also came today with her fiancee Mark. I haven't seen her since MAY!!!! 6 months is too long and I can't wait until she moves back to SC from Philadelphia. Woo hoo!!!!

Ann is getting married in M. Beach on May 31, 2008 and I'm going to be her maid of honor - a task I am very excited about! We went to David's Bridal and tried on dresses for a few hours. We finally found one we both agreed on for me and now we are set. I also got to see her wedding dress and it's soooo amazing on her! I can't wait to start planning showers and the bachelorette party! When she gets married I'll have an entire week of vaca at the beach - 3rd weekend in May will be spent in Charleston at my boy Jamie Tucker's wedding and then the rest of the week and 4th weekend will be spent in Myrtle Beach celebrating with Ann. I'm so excited!

Ok, so back to my original story about the day. After dresses Ann, Mark and I went to Monterrey for dinner and margaritas. Then I came home, chatted on the phone a lot, played on the internet, spaced out, played with my cats, added up my sales for the week (over $1,000 - I'm proud of myself!!!) and now I'm sitting here at the computer again.

ta-da... that's my story for Friday, December 28, 2007. Enjoy!

No comments: