Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back, I'm back!

Wow, it has been a little crazy lately! I have been on the go to say the least! I'm enjoying a night in tonight... but I'm going on zero sleep so off to bed in a few.

My car arrived about 2 weeks ago... yay! I've been enjoying scooting around in it; feeling like a min-celeb! haha! It's funny that people honk and point and wave and stuff when they know you're driving a FREE car! FUN! I'm going to pick up the license plate tomorrow and then it will feel like it's officially mine. :)

Here it is!



I stayed up all night last night to get my taxes done. It just hit me on Thurs afternoon I needed to go ahead and get it done and the only way to do it was to dive in. I am sooooo tired. Going on 2 hrs sleep here! But the taxes are nearly done and I'm expecting to get back $5,000-$6,000. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Owning your own business definitely has it's perks!

Cutting it short to head to bed...

No comments: