Tuesday, January 22, 2008

another haircut, puppies and car news!

Sooooo my original haircut was too boring and since I was feeling brave today I decided to get it cut several inches shorter. I figured since I was going short I may as well go all the way and get something really cute! So far I am LOVING it! It's so cute!



My mom, sister and I also got to visit the new litter of sheltie puppies that were born 5 weeks ago! We are going to be getting one of these sweet little babies in just a few weeks. The hardest part will be deciding which one; they are so precious! We had so much fun laying in the floor and playing with them. 2 are tri-color and 1 is a blue merle. I can't wait to have another little critter to love!







I also found out today that my new Mary Kay car is expected to be delivered to the dealership sometime this week!!!! I might pee my pants I'm so excited. I prob won't pee my pants, but it's a good visual picture for how excited I am. And it's a fun inside joke for me and Megan. :) However, she will prob never read this blog... ha. But anyway, I am really looking forward to picking up the car and I will be sure to post some pictures for all to enjoy!

I have got to stop staying up so late! Off to try and force myself to sleep before 2am!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I think your new haircut looks fabulous! It's so grown up, like you're an adult instead of a college kid. Congrats on the new car! Hope you're doing great. here's the address for my blog: katherinebrawl@blogspot.com I've added you as one of my favorites so I can check your blog when I get on.